We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site. In accordance with this, we have created this policy to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: -
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
Like most standard website servers, we use website statistic packages such as Google Analytics to analyse trends in how our website is accessed and utilized. Information monitored includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, geographic location of visitors (country, city), browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, time spent on pages, and keywords used to find our site via search engines. This information is anonymous and cannot be directly linked to individual users. We may use it to identify high-use or low-use areas of the site, pinpoint problem areas of the site, analyse broad demographic trends in our visitors, and make decisions about how to make it easier for people to find and navigate our website.
Links to other websites
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' personal information.
Whenever users submit personal information (such as contact info or credit card info) via online forms, registration, or online purchase, upon submission that information is encrypted via the highest level of SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) available. Servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. Under no circumstances are credit card numbers permanently stored on our website servers.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to us.