DEPOSITS AND REGISTRATION FEES
- The following fees and deposits are due as part of the admission process
|REGISTRATION FEE (Non Refundable)
|ADMISSION FEE (Non-refundable)
|JOINING KIT FEE (Non-refundable)
(For providing uniform set and bedding, once at the time of joining)
|INTEREST-FREE SECURITY DEPOSIT
(Equivalent to one term’s fee)
Submission of the Registration form and/or payment of the Registration fee does not guarantee admission. A place at School is provisionally offered upon receipt of a completed admission form and the Admission fee. A place at School is confirmed upon receipt of all requisite documents, fees and deposits as demanded by the School at the time of admission.
SCHEDULE OF TERMLY FEES
- School fees are divided equally across the two terms of the academic year and are applied irrespective of the length of the respective term.
|School Fees (Per term)
The fees cover the term time provision of tuition, co-curricular activities, boarding, lodging, and laundry (excluding dry cleaning).
INTERNATIONAL CURRICULUM FEES
- Students opting for the International curriculum at IGCSE/A Level will be required to pay additional annual fees st along with the 1 term School fees.
|IGCSE/ A Level Fee (Per annum)
- The School shall make the following expenses on behalf of the students for which an advance as an Imprest Deposit shall be maintained by the parents with the school and replenished at the end of each term or as and when demanded by the School when the balance in the Imprest account of a student falls below INR 10,000:
|Advance for expenses, viz. uniforms, books, notebooks, stationery, art & craft material, fine-art material, performing arts material, school photographs, school publications, extra coaching, special learning classes, career counseling, workshops/seminars, exchange programs, external participations, special events and occasions, Model United Nations (MUN), IAYP, SUPW, personal counseling, specialist classes, house feasts, pocket money, toiletries, postage, telephone, birthdays, dry-cleaning, salon services, student hub expenses, picnics, exam fees, bank charges, late fees, expenses incurred on specialist medical referrals, medical insurance, out of school treatment, hospitalisation expenses, vaccinations, transport, escorted homeward/schoolward journey, tours & treks, replenishment of school uniform/bedding or any equipment/kit, etc. are charged and adjusted against Imprest deposit.
- When the second child of the same parent takes admission, the school applies a 10% sibling rebate on the School fees of the elder sibling. This rebate is withdrawn upon one of the sisters passing out/withdrawing from the school. This rebate is admissible for a maximum of one real sister. Application for this rebate should be addressed to the Principal of the school, and her decision in this regard is final and binding. The school reserves the right to change or remove the sibling rebate at any time.
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
- Termly invoices are issued ahead of each academic term, and payment is due by 28 February for the 1 Term and 31 nd August for the 2 Term every year. In line with School’s Terms and Conditions, interest @ 15% per annum will be applied on all late payments from the due date until the date that payment is received. School also reserves the right to suspend the provision of services when payment has not been made.
SCHOOL FEES IN ADVANCE
- School offers fees in advance scheme, which provides a rebate of INR 15,000 to parents paying the school fee for the whole year in advance by 28 February every year.
- Payment can be made by direct bank transfer to the School bank account detailed on your invoice.
- Please ensure that you include your daughter’s name and admission number on your payment to ensure we allocate your payment to your account correctly.
- If you are making payments to School from overseas accounts, please ensure that you have covered all bank charges associated with making the payments.
- The School Bank details are as follows:
|School Bank Name & Address
|HDFC Bank Ltd., 56, Rajpur Road, Dehradun
|Unison World School
|School Account Number
- Parents can also deposit the fee through an online payment gateway from the school website, www.uws.edu.in, through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The fees can also be deposited to the school by Demand Draft in favour of UNISON WORLD SCHOOL, payable at Dehradun. Please ensure that you include your daughter’s name and admission number on the reverse of the Demand Draft to ensure we allocate your payment to your account correctly.
CASH & CHEQUE
- We are unable to accept any payment in cash or by cheque.
- If you would like to confirm the bank details or seek any information regarding the payment of school fees, please do not hesitate to contact the admissions team at +91 135 7113000 or by email@example.com.
- Bank charges, if any, levied by the bank on inward/outward fee remittance shall be borne by the parent.
- The School reserves the right to review the fees and deposits periodically, and the decision of the School in this regard is binding and applicable to all students. Normally, the fees are raised annually by approximately 10% to cover the increase in staff salaries/inflation.
- If the student withdraws or does not join before the beginning of the academic year, i.e. 01 April, Registration and Admission Fee shall be forfeited in favour of the School, and the balance will be refunded. The joining kit fee shall be refunded proportionately depending upon the services/items availed.
- If the student joins the School and withdraws before 30 April, per day fees for the duration of her stay and a three- month extra fee shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the School, and the balance will be refunded. In this case, the Registration Fee, Admission Fee and Joining Kit Fee will not be refunded.
- If the student withdraws after 30 April (irrespective of her date of joining, i.e. before or after 30 April), the entire year fee shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the School.
- The Withdrawal Form in the prescribed format (available on the School website) should be filled only by the parent and submitted to the Admission Office only. The receiving date at the School of the original copy of the duly filled and signed Withdrawal Form will be treated as the final withdrawal date. No verbal/telephonic/email intimation will be entertained.
- The decision of the Principal in this respect is not open to question.
- Before withdrawing it is mandatory to give as long a notice as possible with a minimum 3 months in writing (only on the prescribed format available on the school website/admission office/admission booklet) prior to the end of the academic year i.e. latest by 31st December.
- If the withdrawal notice is given after 31st December, three months fees (of the following academic year) shall be charged extra.
- In case of withdrawal any time after the commencement of the academic year i.e. 1st April, the fees for full year shall be charged/forfeited in favour of the school.
- School Leaving certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of amount(s) in favour of the school.
- The withdrawal form in the prescribed format (available on the school website/admission office/admission booklet) should be filled only by the parent and submitted to the admission office only. The receiving date at school of original copy of duly filled and signed withdrawal form, will be treated as final date of withdrawal. No verbal/ telephonic/ e-mail intimation will be entertained.
- The decision of the Principal in this respect is not open to question.
REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Security deposit is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the School.
- Any arrears in the account of the student will be adjusted from the security deposit.
- Security deposit is non transferable/ non adjustable to siblings account or any other student account.
- Security deposit will be refunded only after the completion of the annual audit i.e. after 31st October.
- No mid year applications will be entertained for security refund under any circumstances.
- Security deposit or any other amount (if any) will be refunded in INR only.